Thermal Scanners can provide periodic inspection and testing to your emergency exit lighting systems. All emergency and exit lights must undergo a 90-minute discharge test of the battery every 6 months to conform to Australian standards AS/NZS 2293.2.
Thermal Scanners testing process will give you peace of mind and includes:
- Visual checks & Cleaning of all emergency and exit lights for mains operation.
- Monitor the emergency lighting system remains illuminated for no less than 90 minutes.
- Restore the emergency and exit lights to normal charging condition.
- Check operation of all maintained exit lights and all charge indicators.
- Report any failures and record data as per site requirements.
- Prepare & supply you with an electronic report & compliance certificate for your records.
For Emergency and Exit Sign Testing please contact Thermal Scanners office on 1300 309 562.